Example #1: Thank you for requesting [Title] from NetGalley! You can now access the book by logging in to NetGalley. Check your Dashboard or your Shelf.
We are counting on your feedback and look forward to hearing from you once you've finished reading the book. Not only would we love to see your feedback here on NetGalley but also on Goodreads. Reviews are critical in helping us reach out to potential readers, so thank you!
- To connect with [Author]: [include social media links, or blog]
- To participate in a blog tour with [Author]: [url]
- If you'd like to learn more about [topic]: [url]
- Find more books from [Publisher] here: [NetGalley Publisher Profile
Example #3: Dear Reader,
We make our upcoming titles available on NetGalley as a service to booksellers, librarians, professional book reviewers, and others in the trade. If you are simply an avid reader, we are happy to allow you access to a title but in return we ask two things. First, that if you have a chance to read the book you take the time to write a review. Post the review wherever you like—GoodReads, your local independent bookstore’s website, Facebook, Barnes and Noble, Amazon—anywhere. And of course, say whatever you feel about the book. Make sure to notify us of your review by pressing the Feedback button in NetGalley! Second, that you sign up for our email newsletter [link] so we can let you know about forthcoming titles. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the book.
Example #4: Thank you for requesting a [Publisher] title from NetGalley! You can now access the title by logging into NetGalley. Check your dashboard, or your Shelf. [Publisher] will be posting new galleys every month in a wide range of genres, so please come back and check on us often. Whether you're interested in romance, women's fiction, erotica, YA or non-fiction titles, [Publisher] has something for everyone. By submitting a review through NetGalley, you agree that [Publisher] and/or its related companies may use your review (in whole or in part) for promotional purposes relating to [Publisher] products in any and all media with appropriate attribution. Please be sure to include the following when you post your review:
- Name of the publication/blog/outlet where your review will be published/posted
- Run date for when the review will be posted/published
- A link to your review, if available, so the publisher can share your review (note: click the link icon
- Your review will be sent as soon as you hit the SEND NOW button on the "Share Feedback" page. Happy Reading!
- We really would appreciate if you could hold review posts until month of on-sale for the titles you are requesting.
- [Publisher] appreciates your interest in our books and respectfully requests that you do not publish reviews until 30 days prior to the book's pub date. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Want to increase your chances of getting future [Publisher] Galleys? Easy - just point me to your reviews of the book(s) that you've just requested. They don't have to be complimentary, they just have to exist. We hope you enjoy your book choices!
- [Publisher]'s primary use of NetGalley is to generate reviews in advance or in conjunction with the release of our titles. We love to see reviews on blogs, but please also submit your review or a link to your blog when the review is complete through NetGalley.
- Many of our titles are active for only 30 days. To ensure you are able to read and review the title, we encourage you to download the book immediately.
- We are counting on your feedback and look forward to hearing from you once you've finished reading the book. Not only would we love to see your feedback here on NetGalley but also on Goodreads. As independent authors, reviewers are critical in helping us reach out to potential readers.
- If you'd be interested in hosting an author on your blog, we'd be happy to take your request at [email address]. Please specify which author/ book you are interested in.