UK publishers, learn more about the UK-specific programs in this recording.
If you'd like to do something exclusive for NetGalley members, please get in touch with us to brainstorm so that we may develop a specialized campaign to fit your needs.
We have an option for every goal! What’s yours?
Gain overall exposure & impressions for a book:
• Take advantage of Featured or Homepage placement on NetGalley
• Try the Read Now availability setting, or a Wish campaign
Introduce a new imprint, build brand loyalty, boost ‘favorite’ tags:
• Update your Publisher Profile and include the link in emails with reviewers
• Announce new imprints, events, or seasonal samplers via a dedicated eblast
Drive activity during a particular time period:
• Consider a limited-time Read Now eblast and/or social media promotion
• Try request “windowing” along with our member type-specific newsletters & Wish promotion
Offer immediate access to particular members:
• Offer early (exclusive) access to a special target list, incentivize them to spread the word
• Utilize your Auto-Approved List to reach your most valuable NetGalley contacts
Get more booksellers and librarian reads/orders:
• Allow early requests from only those member types (will appear in "Exclusives" section)
• Take advantage of our monthly ABA Digital White Box and Library Edition newsletters
• Include NetGalley links in your trade ads (shelf Awareness, LJ, PW, Booklist, etc.)
See an immediate jump in requests/reads/reviews from one promotion:
• Participate in our weekly newsletters, sent to members interested in specific genres
• Book a dedicated eblast customized to your particular title(s)/branding
• Use a two-tiered eblast campaign & tease access to next book for members who share review
Collect more cover votes:
• Nominate it for our “Cover Love” blog series
Email email@example.com with your questions and ideas!