Schedule request availability, by member type.
- Allow requests for ONE member type; SOME member types; or ALL member types
- Set dates for request availability, or leave it open-ended. Use dates in combination with the Pub Date and Archive Date to target activity when you want it, especially for popular genres like romance or YA.
- We highly recommend that you schedule dates for each member type ahead of time, so you won’t have to remember to come back later to open up a title for requests to another member type. Set it, forget it!
- Take a peek at some suggestions and best practices here.
- Benefit from visibility to all influencers -- members indicate their interest by "wishing" it was available to them.
- You can decide to "grant" wishes if you'd like, similar to a giveaway.
- Read more about Wish Granting here, or ask us how to run a wish campaign!
On the Title Details page, press the orange arrow under the AVAILABILITY section of the left-hand menu. From there, check the "Available in 'Find Titles' option to see this screen:
Simply add dates or select those member types from whom you wish to receive requests. Those who cannot request will be able to wish.
Or, keep the title fully Private to see these options: